It’s true that subjecting yourself to the same bland scenery every day can be tedious. This reality is especially true in professional environments. Even when you love your home office and the work you do in it, staring at the same space gets a little redundant. Luckily, this problem can be solved by simply introducing refreshing, beautiful floral arrangements to the landscape.
Using floral arrangements as your home office can do much more than eradicating stress – some of America’s most beloved office plants like orchids or succulents can liven up a room, enhance creativity, and boost energy levels. Plus, they don’t take up too much space and can be changed out regularly, making them exceptional for every workspace. If you are searching for the perfect home office decor, here are some floral arrangements to consider.
What Floral Arrangements Are the Most Suitable for a Home Office?
1 – Flowers by the Stem are Ideal for the Small Home Office
For office flowers, it’s best to go for arrangements that aren’t too distracting or big. It would be best if you stuck to arrangements that can fit on your desk without crowding your space. Always account for the practical needs of your home office. For instance, consider how much elbow room you will need to do your work comfortably.
Selecting flowers by the stem as your home office decor is convenient since you can control the size and the type of floral arrangement you receive. Floral arrangements such as peonies can be great for home offices since they blend well into professional work settings and are available in small floral arrangements that fit into short vases. In addition to being hypoallergenic, peonies can be a natural source of creativity.
2 – Orchid Arrangements Make Perfect Floral Arrangements for a Stylish Home Office
If you are looking for a floral arrangement that can effortlessly blend right in with your home office, you are going to love orchids. Orchids are elegant, stately, colorful, long-lasting, low-maintenance, and have multiple health benefits. Orchids can offer your home office much-needed natural beauty without causing much of a distraction since their colors aren’t too flashy.
They are also hypoallergenic, so you won’t have to worry about any pollen allergies. A tranquility phalaenopsis orchid arrangement could be a great addition to your office. These beautiful white orchids symbolize purity and create a calm working environment that can boost creativity.
3 – Air-Scrubbing Floral Arrangements Are Great for People Who Have Allergies
Surprisingly, indoor air tends to be more polluted than outdoor air. For this reason, having an air scrubbing floral arrangement in your home office can enhance your health and, in turn, increase your energy levels. Most flowers with air-scrubbing properties come in bold colors and have a lengthy lifespan.
Some are even low-maintenance, which means you don’t have to dedicate a lot of time towards caring for them. Here are a few examples:
- Kalanchoe – Kalanchoes are tropical succulents in various mood-boosting colors, including orange, pink, red, and yellow. Having a kalanchoe arrangement in your home office adds to its aesthetic appeal and helps improve concentration and boost your energy and mood. They also take up little space, which allows them to acclimate to small desks.
- The Affogato – Affogatos are beautiful, low-maintenance gardenia trees that don’t occupy much office space. In addition to its soft white flowers, bold green leaves, and woody stems that can add beauty to any room, its cognitive enhancing properties can help boost creativity
- The Corsen – Corsen arrangement is excellent for boosting energy and creativity, especially in professional settings. This tropical plant is known for its unique waxy heart-shaped, fiery red “flowering” leaves and its hypoallergenic nature
4 – Dry Flowers Are a Classic for Any Style
Dried floral arrangements can be an ideal home office decor option, especially since they are low-maintenance. Their ability to create a serene environment can prove to help nurture creativity.
The Takeaway: Consider Using Floral Arrangements as Your Home Office Decor
More often than not, a home office’s accent can drift in and out of style, making it a miserable space to work in. However, well-chosen floral arrangements can lift your interior instantly, making sure it never loses its allure. Accessorizing your home office with a combination of suitable blooms or flowering plants can drastically amplify its aesthetic. So why not go for it?
- 5 Easy Tips to Plan Your Gardening Project Like a Pro - 06/20/2022
- 7 Useful Tips to Add the Kitchen Storage Space You Deserve - 06/20/2022
- Efficient Gardening: 3 Easy Tips for Busy Homeowners - 06/17/2022