As will happen from time to time, I recently received an opportunity to review a product–the Petra HD200 Sprayer.
Sprayers are a handy tool to have on hand. At the time the Petra team reached out to me, my trusty old other-brand unit had finally split a seam and was leaking after many years of faithful service.
That’s the thing about keeping a pump sprayer around. It costs a little money up-front. But if you drop the coin on a quality one, it will last you for many seasons.
Petra sent me a freebie product to bring this review to my followers. Those of you who have followed for a while know that I am honest and trustworthy. If I like a product, I will tell you. On the other hand, I’m also quick to point out flaws. The same principle applies to this review. I created a review video to show you the features and the pros and cons of this model. So please proceed knowing that I am truthful and my opinion is my own, and I’m not swayed by the company to make positive statements.
Why do you need a sprayer?
Here are a few ways that you can use a sprayer around the house and garden.
- Mixing liquid fertilizers
- Applying house, deck, or patio washing solvents before power washing.
- Cleansers for tile and grout in your shower
- Applying weed control products (herbicides)
- Pest control chemicals (insecticides)
- Applying cleaners before pressure washing your driveway or patio
- They say a picture is worth a thousand words. That said, I chose to create a “video tour” and share with you:
- How to assemble the wand when you unpack the unit (it takes only two seconds, no tools, and no difficult assembly required)
- The features included on the Petra HD200.
- Pros and cons
- I reveal my overall opinion on whether this sprayer is worth spending your hard-earned dollars.
The Takeaway on the Petra HD200 Sprayer
If a picture is worth a thousand words, then perhaps a video is even better. I hope you enjoyed this video review format, as I plan to make more like these in the near future. Until then, have a happy DIY day.