We accept guest posts! We are always looking for fresh content that our readers will enjoy.
Our traffic is primarily a 90% American audience. However, we have attracted visitors from over 70 countries and 5 continents. Our highest traffic is Monday-Friday from 6:30 am to 9:30 am (New York Time). We cater to this traffic by providing our readers with fresh posts regularly.
In addition to exposure on our blog, your content will be delivered to our 7000 followers on Facebook, Twitter, and GooglePlus. We do request that you share your published piece on your social media as well as a courtesy. It’s not required, but we love it when you do!
Guest Post Guidelines:
- Content must be original and pass Copyscape.
- The post must be at least 500 words.
- The article must provide relevant content such as DIY projects, home repair, original recipes, furniture refinishing, or upcycling projects.
- Please include at least one to two photos or infographics to support the article. Include photo credit with your submission.
- Photos should be attached separately as a jpg or png file, please. I cannot stress this enough.
- We charge a small PayPal administration fee of just $15. This covers the cost of us editing, loading the post and photos, and sharing the content.
- You get two do-follow links to your site; one can be in the body of the post and one in the author bio.
- You may include your photo and links to your social media.
- Once we agree upon a topic, I will send you a PayPal invoice for $15. Upon receipt of your payment, and your submission, your post will be scheduled.
- We will notify you of publication date once you are accepted.
- I am open to Guest Posting for you, as long as it is a related site. Please contact me and let’s help each other out!
If interested in submitting a guest post, please submit the information below:
If you are interested in a Guest Post opportunity (or would like me to Guest Post for you), please contact me: