Are you looking for a great spot to guest post? We are always looking for fresh content that our readers will enjoy.
Our traffic is primarily a 90% American audience. However, we have attracted visitors from over 70 countries and 5 continents. Our highest traffic is Monday-Friday from late morning to early afternoon (US Eastern time zone). We cater to this traffic by providing our readers with fresh posts regularly.
In addition to exposure on our blog, your guest post will be delivered to our over 7000 followers on Facebook, Twitter, and to our Pinterest page which receives approximately 110,000 views per month We do request that you share your published guest post on your social media as well as a courtesy. And also tag us @DIYHomeGardenBlog. It’s not required, but we love it when you do!
Want to contribute? Read our guidelines. Then, upload your contribution using the form below.
- Content must be original and will be checked for plagiarism using Grammarly.
- The post must be at least 1000 words. It cannot be a sales pitch.
- The article must provide relevant content such as DIY projects, home repair, original recipes, furniture refinishing, pet care, home safey, wellness, travel advice, or upcycling projects.
- Please include at least one to two photos or infographics to support the article. Include photo credit with your submission if you do not own the photographs.
- Photos should be attached separately as a jpg sized to 600 px width, please. I cannot stress this enough.
- We charge a small editorial fee of just $20 by PayPal. This covers the cost of our editing, loading the post and photos, and sharing the content across our several social channels.
- You get two do-follow links to your site; I do not allow backlinking to a purely sales or a product page. Your page must serve as a valuable resource for our readers.
- You may include your photo and links to your social media.
- Once we accept your submitted copy, I will send you a PayPal invoice for $20. Upon receipt of your payment, and your submission, your post will be scheduled.
- We will notify you of the publication date once you are accepted.
- Typically, we publish within 2 to 3 business days. However, this can be more or less depending on how many contributors we receive. To be fair to all, we work on a first-come, first-serve basis.